Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.
What We Do
Media (Print and Digital Operations)
- English: The Straits Times, The Business Times, The New Paper, SPH Magazines, Straits Times Press, SPH Radio (ONE FM 91.3 & Kiss92
- Chinese: Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao, Shin Min Daily News, zbCOMMA, Thumbs Up, UW (U-Weekly) 《优1周》, Health No. 1 《健康No.1》, SPH Radio (UFM100.3)
- Malay: Berita Harian
- Tamil: Tamil Murasu, tabla!
SPH's other new media initiatives include AsiaOne, Stomp, zaobao.sg, zaobao.com and SPH Razor.
- SPH REIT
- The Clementi Mall
- The Seletar Mall
- Online Classifieds: Jobs (STJobs, FastJobs), Property (STProperty), Cars (STCars) and General Classifieds (STClassifieds,Trezo), sgCarMart and StreetSine.
- Events and Exhibitions: Sphere Exhibits, Sphere Conferences, Exhibits Inc and Bizlink Exhibition Services
- Healthcare: SPH owns Orange Valley which operates nursing homes
- Education: SPH has a 22 per cent stake in preschool and enrichment provider MindChamps