MOH Holdings (MOHH) is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare clusters – National University Health System, National Healthcare Group, Singapore Health Services, Alexandra Health System, Jurong Health Services and Eastern Health Alliance.
• Singapore Citizen
• Have excellent A level results or relevant diploma results or equivalent qualifications
• Current undergraduates should have outstanding academic results, expecting to graduate with at least Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent
• Have good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership qualities
• Have a passion for public healthcare and excellent communication skills
• Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
• Singapore Management University (SMU)
• Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
• Overseas Universities (only applicable for SgIS mid-term applicants)
All disciplines such as Business, Accountancy, Economics except for Medicine, Dentistry and other healthcare related disciplines.