The Singapore University of Technology and Design is established to advance knowledge and nurture technically-grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs, with a focus on Design, through an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum and multi-disciplinary research.
• Open to all Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
• Outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and leadership potential
• Passion for technology, design and business
Note: We are currently accepting applications only for the AY2019 intake to the SUTD-SMU DDP.
Depending on the financial needs of the applicant, the scholarship may cover the subsidised tuition fees for the normal duration of the respective courses at SUTD and SMU (up to 12 academic terms) and/or an allowance for overseas internship, overseas opportunities, laptop, books and stipend.
Based on the value of the Scholarship awarded, students will be obliged to work in a Singapore-registered company for a period up to 2.5 years upon graduation.
SUTD-SMU DDP – Synergising SUTD’s strength in technology and design and SMU’s expertise in business management, graduate with two Bachelor degrees in 4.5 years
Students will graduate with both a Bachelor of Business Management from SMU, and a Bachelor of Engineering from SUTD with a major in one of the three pillars:
• Engineering Product Development (EPD)
• Engineering Systems and Design (ESD)
• Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD)