The Singapore University of Technology and Design is established to advance knowledge and nurture technically-grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs, with a focus on Design, through an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum and multi-disciplinary research.
• Open to all Singapore Citizens
• Outstanding Singapore Permanent Residents or International Students are also eligible. However, the scholarship will only cover the tuition fees at the rate payable by Singapore Citizens, with the recipient having to pay the difference.
• Outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
• Passion for technology and design
• Covers subsidised tuition fees for the normal duration of study for the bachelor degree programme (8 academic terms)
• Programme fees and travel grant for the Global Leadership Programme (overseas summer programme of at least 8 weeks)
• Study-related allowance of S$5,000 every 2 academic terms
• Leadership development as a University Ambassador
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)/Singapore
All SUTD students go through a common freshmore year (Terms 1 to 3) before selecting one of the four pillars:
• Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD)
• Engineering Product Development (EPD)
• Engineering Systems and Design (ESD)
• Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD)
This scholarship is also applicable for students from the SUTD Honours and Research Programme (SHARP) and SUTD-DUKE-NUS Special Track.