The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore’s raison d’etre is to develop the air hub and aviation industry in Singapore, expanding our links to the rest of the world. We enable opportunities through aviation, making contributions, opening doors and enabling choices in people’s lives.
The CAAS Scholarship is an unrivalled opportunity for you to gain a higher education, the first step in your journey to build and shape the future of civil aviation and to make CAAS a leading force in international aviation.
• Applicants must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
• Excellent GCE ‘A’ Level results or equivalent, including International Baccalaureate, NUS High Diploma and Polytechnic (Diploma with Merit); university results
• Outstanding CCA records and proven leadership and high achiever qualities
• Current undergraduates with excellent results, on track to graduate with at least Second-Upper Class Honours or equivalent will also be considered
• Tuition and compulsory fees
• Allowance (covering computer and maintenance)
• Additional sponsorships will be given for student exchange and summer studies programme
• Full postgraduate sponsorship upon approval by management
• Compulsory internships are provided to allow scholars to gain insights into the civil aviation industry
Note: Bond period will be pro-rated for first, second and third year university undergraduate applicants
*Leading to a good Honours degree
All disciplines of study except Medicine and Dentistry
Note: Scholars may pursue a Law degree but will not be employed as practising lawyers during their service with CAAS