MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare clusters and agencies –National Healthcare Group (NHG), National University Health System (NUHS), Singapore Health Services (SingHealth) and agencies such as Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) and Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS).
We partner the Ministry of Health, the three integrated healthcare clusters, AIC and IHiS in building a strong talent pipeline for Singapore’s public healthcare sector.
• Be a Singapore Citizen
• Have a passion for nursing and desire to pursue a nursing career
• Have applied to the nursing course at Nanyang Polytechnic or Ngee Ann Polytechnic
• Have outstanding GCE ‘O’ level results of L1R2B2 of 10 points and below
• Have strong Co-Curricular Activities record
• Tuition and compulsory fees
• Monthly allowances
• Pre-studies allowance
• Commencement and Distinction awards
• Sponsorship for scholar development programmes
3 years bond (for Diploma (NYP/NP) + Local Degree (SIT) studies OR Diploma (NYP/NP) + MOHH-approved Overseas Post-Registration Degree)
3-year nursing diploma scholarship with advancement to either of the following degree options: