The Public Service Commission (PSC) safeguards the fundamental principles of integrity, impartiality and meritorcracy in the Singapore Public Service. It is a neutral and independent body which carries out its work without fear or favour.
The PSC's key responsibilities include selecting and developing PSC Scholarship holders, appointing and promoting top talent, maintaining discipline amongs civil servants, and acting as the final appellate board to ensure that all officers are fairly and consistently treated.
● Strong leadership qualities and interest in a public service career
● GCE ‘A’ levels, International Baccalaureate Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, Polytechnic Diploma or other equivalent qualifications.
● Good co-curricular activities (CCA) record
● Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents who will take up Singapore citizenship before commencement of study
● Tuition fee, maintenance allowances and other approved charges/allowances
● Required and approved airfares
● Sponsorship for summer and exchange programmes, as well as Master’s degree subject to conditions
(Based on country of study)
• Singapore: 4 years
• Singapore (Med/Den): 6 years
• Non-English speaking countries (e.g. China, France, Japan, Germany): 5 years
• USA/UK: 6 years
A wide range of courses including (but not limited to) Liberal Arts, Business, Law, Economics, Philosophy, History, Engineering, Accountancy, Science, Mathematics and others.