The mission of MINDEF and the Singapore Armed Forces is to enhance Singapore's peace and security through deterrence and diplomacy, and should these fail, to secure a swift and decisive victory over the aggressor.
1) Singapore citizens or permanent residents intending to take up citizenship.
2) Good GCE 'A' Levels or International Baccalaureate (IB) results, Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent
3) Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records
4) Strong leadership qualities
5) Qualify for and excel in Officer Cadet School (OCS)
6) Possess a strong interest in a military engineering career
1) Tuition fees and approved academic charges
2) Local Maintenance Allowance
3) Book allowance
4) Computer allowance
5) Hostel fees, if any (twin-sharing rate)
6) Opportunity for sponsorship of overseas programme and Masters
Engineering / Science such as: