The mission of MINDEF and the Singapore Armed Forces is to enhance Singapore's peace and security through deterrence and diplomacy, and should these fail, to secure a swift and decisive victory over the aggressor.
1) Singaporean or a Permanent Resident intending to take up citizenship
2) Secure a place at the National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University to study Medicine
3) Qualify for Officer Cadet School
4) Good Co-Curricular Activity Record
For interested applicants, please contact HQMC at 64772513 or email@example.com
1) Monthly Salary
2) Full Tuition Fee Coverage
3) Book Allowance
4) Computer Subsidy
5) Accommodation Subsidies Based on Local Twin-Sharing Hostel Rates
6) Sponsorship of Overseas Electives
The serving of the bond will begin from the day you return to SAF upon successful completion of studies.
SAF bond runs concurrent with the 5-year MOH bond which is mandatory for all Medical students.
The SAF bond will be suspended during periods of specialty training and hospital postings.