NUS graduates are 16th most employable globally, according to the Times Higher Education Global University Employability Ranking 2017. Our focus centres on nurturing future-ready graduates, enhancing our research's translational impact and making NUS Asia's most vibrant university enterprise ecosystem. Our goal? More distinctive, high-impact value for Singapore and the world.
• Citizens of an ASEAN member country, excluding Singapore
• Strong leadership qualities and potential
• Good co-curricular activities records
• Possess outstanding high school results
• Full subsidy for tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
• Annual living allowance of S$5,800
While there is no bond attached to the scholarship, students are required to take up the MOE Tuition Grant to receive the scholarship, which comes with a 3-year bond.
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Any full-time undergraduate course leading to a first degree, except Music and Yale-NUS College