One of the world’s largest investment management organisations, GIC manages well over US$100 billion in assets across more than 40 countries worldwide. The returns from these investments contribute to the financial future of Singaporeans today, and tomorrow.
We look for passionate individuals who are excited about a career with us. We welcome applications from individuals who are consistent achievers in both the academic and co-curricular sphere, and have a strong interest in fund management.
• Good academic results in GCE 'A' Level or equivalent examinations (including International Baccalaureate and NUS High Diploma)
• Good CCA records
• Strong leadership qualities
• Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply. Non-Singapore Citizens are required to take up Singapore citizenship upon commencing work with GIC
• Return airfare (for overseas studies)
• Tuition and other related fees
• Living allowance
• Pre-studies allowance
• Sponsorship of a range of learning opportunities (including but not limited to): Exchange Programme / Study Abroad Programme / Summer School / Finance-related seminars / Third language study (subject to conditions)
• Sponsorship of Master's degree (subject to approval)
• Internship during penultimate year of undergraduate studies
Local or overseas reputable universities
A wide range of courses including (but not limited to) Liberal Arts, Business, Law, Economics, Philosophy, History, Engineering, Science, Mathematics and others