Enterprise Singapore is the government agency championing enterprise development. We work with committed companies to build capabilities, innovate and internationalise. We also support the growth of Singapore as a hub for global trading and startups. As the national standards and accreditation body, we continue to build trust in Singapore's products and services through quality and standards.
• Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
• Excellent academic results for GCE 'A' Levels, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma with Merit
• Good track record in CCAs
• Keen sense for global business and international trade
• Interest in foreign languages and cultures
• Full tuition and compulsory fees
• Medical / health insurance (where required by university)
• Pre-studies allowance
• Monthly maintenance allowance
• Travel allowances (where applicable)
• Sponsorship for approved student exchange programme
• Internship opportunities
• Overseas (US & UK): 5 years
• Overseas (China, France, Germany, Japan & Korea): 4 years
• Local: 2 years
Top universities in China, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, US and UK.
All undergraduate courses except Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Architecture, Music and Law.