One of the world’s largest investment management organisations, GIC manages well over US$100 billion in assets across more than 40 countries worldwide. The returns from these investments contribute to the financial future of Singaporeans today, and tomorrow.
• Second Year and Penultimate Year students pursuing their undergraduate students with good academic results.
• Good CCA records
• Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities.
• Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
Sponsorship commences only from the time the scholarship is awarded. There is no back payment of fees accrued from earlier undergraduate years.
GIC will sponsor up to 2 years of undergraduate studies, and 1 year of post-graduate studies
For every sponsored year of study, the service duration is:
• 1 year (at a local university)
• 1.5 years (at an overseas university, regardless of location)
Local or overseas reputable universities
Our scholarship provides you the freedom to choose from a diverse range of courses including, but not limited to, Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics and Liberal Arts.