At Enterprise Singapore, you will be a change agent in growing stronger Singapore enterprises and partner companies to innovate, transform and go global. You will get first-hand, global exposure to business through work attachments, overseas postings and daily work.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results for GCE 'A' Levels, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma with Merit
- Good track record in CCAs
- Proficiency in foreign language skills is a plus
- Passionate about growing stronger Singapore enterprises and contributing to the Singapore economy
- Keen sense for global business and international trade
- Interest in exploring and learning about foreign languages and cultures
Value of Scholarships
- Full tuition and compulsory fees
- Medical/Health insurance (where required by the university)
- Pre-studies allowance
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Airfare (where applicable)
- Internship opportunities
- Sponsorship for foreign language course/s
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme (Subject to approval)
- Sponsorship for Master's programme (Subject to approval)
- The US and the UK: Five-year bond upon completion of studies
- China, France, Germany, Japan and Korea: Four-year bond upon completion of studies
Where to Pursue
Top universities in China, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, US and UK.
Choice of Courses
All undergraduate courses except Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Architecture, Music and Law.