Singapore is more than just a global city: it is also the place we call home. Our love for the city inspires us to make Singapore the best there is for those who live here as well as the visitors we share it with.
Embark on a challenging and rewarding career with MND and our statutory boards. You will work with creative and passionate professionals to help shape Singapore - to develop world-class infrastructure, create a sustainable living environment and build cohesive communities.
Whether it is to provide better homes for our people, enhance townships for stronger communities, protect our food supply or grow and build a distinctive global city embedded in an environment where nature thrives, we strive to ensure that Singapore always remains a special home in the hearts of its people.
*The MND Family includes the following agencies: the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA), the Building and Construction Authority (BCA), the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA), the Housing & Development Board (HDB), the National Parks Board (NParks), Gardens by the Bay (GB), and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).
• Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
• Have strong leadership qualities and potential
• Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) records
• Have GCE A Levels, polytechnic diploma with merit or equivalent qualifications e.g. International Baccalaureate or high school diploma
• Have a strong interest in a career with the MND Family and the Public Service
• Tuition fees and other approved charges
• Maintenance and other allowances
• Internship attachment with MND (including return airfare for overseas scholars)
• Return airfare (for overseas scholars)
• Sponsorship of approved student exchange / summer programmes
For undergraduate study in overseas universities: 6 years
For undergraduate study in Singapore: 4 years
Countries and universities of study approved by MND (Local / Overseas)
Courses/Disciplines of study:
• Urban Studies
• Urban Planning & Design
• Environmental Science
• Real Estate
And any other related disciplines