The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) is the main tax administrator to the Government. IRAS collects taxes that account for about 70% of the Government's Operating Revenue that supports the Government's economic and social programmes to achieve quality growth and an inclusive society. IRAS also represents the Government in tax treaty negotiations, drafts tax legislations and provides advice on property valuation to the Government.
• Passion to serve and take on a challenging career in tax.
• Outstanding GCE 'A' Level, Polytechnic results or equivalent (E.g. International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School Diploma)
• Singapore citizens and permanent residents (PRs) intending to take up citizenship.
• Outstanding CCA records and leadership qualities.
• Those currently serving NS are eligible to apply.
• Backpayment of tuition fees, allowances for completed years of study
• Benefits for scholarships for overseas course
are the same as the IRAS Overseas Undergraduate scholarships
• Benefits for scholarship for local courses are the same as the IRAS Merit Undergraduate scholarships for local courses
Bond: 4 years (Merit) / 6 years (Overseas)
• Information Technology
• Real Estate