NUS graduates are 16th most employable globally, according to the Times Higher Education Global University Employability Ranking 2017. Our focus centres on nurturing future-ready graduates, enhancing our research's translational impact and making NUS Asia's most vibrant university enterprise ecosystem. Our goal? More distinctive, high-impact value for Singapore and the world.
• Citizens of an Asian country
• Strong leadership qualities and potential
• Good co-curricular activities records
• Possess outstanding high school results
• Full subsidy for tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
• Annual living allowance of S$6,000
• One-time settling-in allowance of S$200
• Annual accommodation allowance equivalent to the lowest double room rate for on-campus accommodation
• One-way air passage from home country to Singapore at the beginning of the course of study, and return air passage from Singapore to home country at the end of the course
• 6-year bond with a Singapore-registered company immediately upon graduation
A full time Engineering/Computing/Science (excluding Pharmacy) undergraduate degree programme at NUS.