NUS graduates are 16th most employable globally, according to the Times Higher Education Global University Employability Ranking 2017. Our focus centres on nurturing future-ready graduates, enhancing our research's translational impact and making NUS Asia's most vibrant university enterprise ecosystem. Our goal? More distinctive, high-impact value for Singapore and the world.
The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship is a freshmen scholarship offered to support outstanding students from ASEAN member countries (excluding Singapore). Candidates will be considered and shortlisted for the scholarship through their applications for undergraduate admission to NUS. No separate application is required for the scholarship.
• Citizens of an ASEAN member country, excluding Singapore
• Strong leadership qualities and potential
• Good co-curricular activities records
• Possess outstanding high school results
• Full subsidy for tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
• Annual living allowance of S$5,800
• While there is no bond attached to the scholarship, students are required to take up the MOE Tuition Grant to receive the scholarship, which comes with a 3-year bond.
Any full-time undergraduate course leading to a first degree, except Music and Yale-NUS College.