The mission of MOE is to mould the future of the nation by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation. MOE will provide our children with a balanced and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them in good citizens, conscious of their responsibilities to family, community and country.
The Public Service Commission Scholarship (Teaching Service), or PSC(T), is awarded to outstanding students who demonstrate strong leadership abilities. You can look forward to a career that will include policy formulation and leadership roles in the Education Service and wider Civil Service.
• Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
• Good character, outstanding leadership qualities and keen passion for education
• Excellent Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• GCE ‘A’ Levels (with minimum 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High Diploma or equivalent
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Maintenance and pre-studies allowance
- Return economy airfare, if you are studying overseas
- Developmental programmes, such as school attachments, during your undergraduate studies
- Internships at MOE headquarters and attachments at overseas schools
- Approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
- Possibility of sponsorship of Master's degree (if requirements are met)
Length of Bond (dependant on country of study): 6 years for an English speaking country, 5 years for a non-English speaking country and 4 years for Singapore.
Reputable overseas universities, local autonomous universities, or NTU-NIE
• Art and Music
• Physical Education and Sports Science
• Social Sciences