The Home Team is the umbrella of different agencies under the Ministry of Home Affairs. It is an organisation of more than 23,000 members who come together to play an integral role in ensuring the safety and security of the country.
We look for committed and passionate individuals who enjoy purposeful and meaningful work that would make a difference in the lives of people and the community. We also seek out individuals who aspire to be a leader, rise up to challenges, and want to uphold the safety and security of Singapore and Singaporeans.
If you share the passion to serve Singapore and our community, and to create a Singapore that is even safe and more secure, join us to build this future together.
• Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents intending to take up Singapore Citizenship
• Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records and Phyiscal Fitness (PES A or B)
• GCE ‘A’ Levels (with at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent
• Display strong leadership qualities and excel in Officer Cadet School (OCS)
• Keen interest in a career with the SPF
• Tuition and other approved fees
• Monthly overseas or local maintenance allowance
• Pre-studies allowance e.g. settling-in, warm clothing, computer
• Return airfare for attachment programme
• Sponsorship for Masters and exchange programmes (if requirements are met)
• Full salary for the duration of study
• National Service Disruption
English speaking countries:
Non-English speaking countries:
Renowned Overseas or Local Universities
Most disciplines except medicine, Dentistry and Architecture
*Applicants intending to pursue a degree in Law will not be called to the Bar