The Home Team works together as one, in close partnership with the community, to keep our Home safe and secure. The Home Team consists of the Ministry HQ, seven departments and two statutory boards. Each Home Team agency has a specific role and responsibility but all share a common mission and vision.
• Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents intending to take up Singapore Citizenship
• Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records and Physical Fitness (PES A or B)
• GCE ‘A’ Levels (with at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent
• Good performance in National Service
• Keen interest in a career with the Home Team.
• Tuition and other approved fees
• Maintenance allowance
• Pre-studies allowance e.g. computer
• Vacation and attachment developmental programmes (if requirements are met)
• 4 years bond