The Home Team is the umbrella of different agencies under the Ministry of Home Affairs. It is an organisation of more than 23,000 members who come together to play an integral role in ensuring the safety and security of the country.
We look for committed and passionate individuals who enjoy purposeful and meaningful work that would make a difference in the lives of people and the community. We also seek out individuals who aspire to be a leader, rise up to challenges, and want to uphold the safety and security of Singapore and Singaporeans.
If you share the passion to serve Singapore and our community, and to create a Singapore that is even safe and more secure, join us to build this future together.
• Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents intending to take up Singapore Citizenship
• Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records and Phyiscal Fitness (PES A or B)
• GCE ‘A’ Levels (with at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent
• Good performance in National Service
• Keen interest in a career with the Home Team
• Tuition and other approved fees
• Maintenance allowance
• Pre-studies allowance e.g. computer
• Vacation and attachment developmental programmes (if requirements are met)
4 years bond
Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Technology, Criminology or Security.