MSF develops the "heartware" for Singapore through our policies, community infrastructure, programmes and services.
Our mission is to nurture a resilient and caring society that can overcome challenges together.
Previously known as the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports, the Ministry was officially restructured on 1 November 2012.
Current undergraduates who desire a career with MSF, and have performed well academically and in other areas, can apply for MSF's mid-term scholarships. Mid-term scholarship applicants should have completed at least one semester in their undergraduate studies, and are not in their final year of studies.
• Full tuition fees and other approved charges
• Return economy class airfare (if applicable)
• Maintenance and other allowances
• Sponsorship for PSC Developmental programmes, approved student exchange programme/summer programmes and CCA
• Sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
To pursue undergraduate studies locally, or at overseas universities in countries/regions such as:
• Asia & Oceania – China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
• Americas – Canada, United States
• Europe – France, Germany, United Kingdom
• Other countries/regions approved by ministry
Most disciplines will be considered as we need a wide variety of talent in the Ministry.
Examples of courses you may pursue:
General Track (This list is not exhuastive):