MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare clusters and agencies –National Healthcare Group (NHG), National University Health System (NUHS), Singapore Health Services (SingHealth) and agencies such as Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) and Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS)
We partner the Ministry of Health, the three integrated healthcare clusters, AIC and IHiS in building a strong talent pipeline for Singapore’s public healthcare sector.
• Singapore Citizen
• Have excellent A level results or relevant diploma results or equivalent qualifications
• Current undergraduates should have outstanding academic results, expecting to graduate with at least Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent
• Have good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership qualities
• Have a passion for public healthcare and excellent communication skills
• Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
• Singapore Management University (SMU)
• Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
• Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
• Overseas Universities (only applicable for SgIS mid-term applicants)
All disciplines such as Business, Accountancy, Economics except for Medicine, Dentistry and other healthcare related disciplines.