MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare clusters and agencies –National Healthcare Group (NHG), National University Health System (NUHS), Singapore Health Services (SingHealth) and agencies such as Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) and Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS).
We partner the Ministry of Health, the three integrated healthcare clusters, AIC and IHiS in building a strong talent pipeline for Singapore’s public healthcare sector.
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who will take up Singapore citizenship before embarking on studies
• Have a good university degree (Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent)
• Have a good track record of work achievements (if applicable)
• Have strong leadership qualities
• Have a passion for public healthcare and excellent communication skills
• Tuition and compulsory fees
• Monthly allowance
• Pre-study allowance (for overseas study only)
• Return economy airfare (for overseas study only)
• Sponsorship for approved development programmes
Master’s degree in selected health science disciplines from MOHH approved local or overseas university