The SgIS aims to develop a strong core of Singaporeans to anchor strategic sectors in Singapore. This initiative represents a strong government-industry partnership in talent development through the offer of scholarships for Singapore citizens at different stages of their university education, locally and overseas. The scholarships offered are available across industries, ranging from engineering, aviation, tourism, power, maritime, healthcare, to arts and social services.
• Singapore Citizens
• Recent graduates with good GCE 'A' Level certification (at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
• Good Co-curricular Activities (CCA) records
• Passion to contribute to strategic sectors in Singapore.
• Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines (excluding Medicine, Dentistry and other healthcare-related disciplines):
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Maintenance and other allowances (e.g. books, computer)
- Hostel allowance
- Overseas exchange sponsorship (if requirements are met)
- 3 years with Sponsoring Organisation (for SIT graduates)
- 4 years with Sponsoring Organisation (for NTU, NUS, SMU, SUSS and SUTD)
Dependent on sponsoring organisations’ requirements.
Visit www.singaporeindustryscholarship.sg for the list of sponsored courses of study.