Join our PA Family! Come create a great home and a caring community with us!
The People’s Association (PA) Scholarship offers the opportunity for
you to build your career in an area that you are PAssionate about, be it youth, active ageing, sports, arts and culture, social development or community leadership.
- Singapore Citizens
- Excellent GCE 'A' Levels, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma, Undergraduate or equivalent results
- Possess leadership qualities displayed through active participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) and/or community volunteer service, especially in leadership positions
- Have a PAssion to work with people
Value of Scholarships
- Full tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Pre-studies allowance
- Sponsorship for approved student exchange programme
- Scholarship of Master's degree (if requirements are met)
- Return airfare (for overseas universities)
- Medical/Health insurance (where required by the university)
Local Undergraduate Scholarship: 4 years
Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship: 6 years
Where to Pursue
NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT and renowned overseas universities.
Choice of Courses
Scholars may pursue any course of study that has relevance to the different areas of work at PA. The recommended choice of study includes:
- Community Development
- Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development
- Organisational Learning / Organisational Development
- Mass Communication
- Project Management
- Public Policy Studies
- Social Work
- Business Administration
- Political Science.