The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) champions the development of a future-ready built environment for Singapore. Besides regulating building safety, we lead and transform the sector in delivering a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment.
To be eligible for the scholarship or sponsorship, you must:
Male applicants must have completed or be exempted from full-time National Service (NS). ORD personnel accepted for admission in 2017 can also apply.
• Minimum S$18,000 per year for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
• Minimum S$14,000 per year for all other nationalities in relevant engineering courses
• Minimum S$10,000 per year for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
NUS, NTU, SIT, SUTD, and undergraduate courses conducted by the BCA Academy (BCAA)
Country of Study
• Civil Engineering
• Construction Management
• Electrical Engineering
• Environmental Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Project & Facilities Management
• Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
• Real Estate