The BCA-Industry Built Environment Undergraduate Scholarship/Sponsorship programmes are offered by BCA, in collaboration with industry firms, to students of high calibre pursuing full-time Built Environment (BE) courses at local Universities and the BCA Academy.
Through these programmes, graduates will enjoy opportunities to build on an exciting and rewarding career in the BE sector.
To be eligible for the scholarship or sponsorship, you must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Foreigners taking relevant engineering courses may also apply for the scholarship but are not eligible for sponsorship
- Be a GCE ‘A’ level, Polytechnic or BCA Academy graduate or NUS, NTU, SIT, SUTD or BCA Academy undergraduate
- Have outstanding academic results
- Have excellent CCA records
Male applicants must have completed or be exempted from full-time National Service (NS). ORD personnel accepted for admission in 2017 can also apply.
Value of Scholarships
- Minimum $18,000 per year for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Minimum $14,000 per year for all other nationalities in relevant engineering courses
- Minimum $10,000 per year for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- A minimum 1-year bond duration with the sponsor company is required.
- Scholars or sponsored students will serve a 1-year bond for every year of scholarship / sponsorship received.
Where to Pursue
- NUS, NTU, SIT, SUTD, and undergraduate courses conducted by the BCA Academy (BCAA)
Choice of Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project & Facilities Management
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Real Estate