The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship is offered by the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) for citizens or permanent residents from the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), except Singapore.
• Singapore Permanent Residents and citizens from ASEAN countries (except Singapore).
• Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Diploma awarded by a Polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
• Excellent co-curricular records.
• Strong leadership qualities and potential.
• Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after tuition grant).
• Living allowance of S$5,800 per academic year.
• Accommodation allowance of S$3,000 per academic year
• One off computer allowance of S$1,750
• No bond is attached to the ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme^ in NTU with the exception of the Renaissance Engineering Programme. For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
Copyright © 2023 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.