A collaboration between A*STAR, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and Singapore Management University (SMU), the A*STAR Graduate Scholarship (AGS) enables you to undertake research at an A*STAR Research Institute and register your PhD or EngD candidature at NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. The scholarship finances up to four years of your PhD or EngD studies in Singapore
– Singaporeans and other nationals are welcome to apply
– Non-Singaporeans must have completed a degree in a Singapore autonomous university
– Satisfy criteria for and seek admission to PhD or EngD programme in an autonomous university
– Have obtained at least a 2nd Upper Class Honours Degree or equivalent in relevant disciplines
– Have strong interest in a research career
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.