WMG’s Engineering Doctorate (EngD) programme in Advanced Manufacturing is the first of its kind in Singapore
The A*STAR-University of Warwick Engineering Doctorate Partnership (AWP) provides a more industry-oriented doctorate compared to the traditional PhD. The four-year scholarship programme comprises two years of studies at WMG in the UK, and two years of research-based studies in an A*STAR’s Research Institute in Singapore. WMG will provide taught classroom modules on related subjects.
• Be Singaporeans and other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship
• Satisfy criteria for EngD admission to University of Warwick
• Have obtained, or are on track to obtain, at least a 2nd Upper Class Honours in a relevant discipline
• Applicants who are in the last semester of their final year of undergraduate studies are welcome to apply; however, successful candidates will only be awarded the scholarship if they obtain at least a 2nd Upper Class Honours or equivalent results that meet A*STAR’s requirements
• Not be concurrently holding any other scholarships or fellowships
• Successful candidates are required to undergo a one-year research attachment at an A*STAR research institute prior to their PhD studies
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.