WMG’s Engineering Doctorate (EngD) programme in Advanced Manufacturing is the first of its kind in Singapore. The four-year scholarship programme comprises two years of studies at WMG in the UK, and two years of research based in an A*STAR’s Research Institute in Singapore. WMG will provide taught classroom modules on related subjects.
– Be Singaporeans and other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship
– Satisfy criteria for EngD admission to University of Warwick
– Have attained at least a 2nd Upper Class Honours
– Not be concurrently holding any other scholarships or fellowships
– Successful candidates are required to undergo a one-year research attachment at an A*STAR research institute prior to their PhD studies
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.