The Community Care Scholarship is awarded to individuals with strong academic track records and a passion to lead and make a difference in community care. Successful awardees will be deployed to one of our partnering Community Care organisations or Community Hospitals to serve out their service commitment upon graduation.
• Singapore Citizen
• Good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership qualities
• Strong interest to serve in the community
• Good communication skills
• Achieve outstanding A-Level results, diploma with merit/distinction or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB) or NUS high school diploma)
• Achieve outstanding academic results and on track to graduate with at least Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent