The Community Care Scholarship is awarded to individuals with strong academic track records and a passion to lead and make a difference in community care. Successful awardees will be deployed to one of our partnering Community Care organisations or Community Hospitals to serve out their service commitment upon graduation.
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore citizenship
• Good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership qualities
• Strong interest to serve in the community
• Good communication skills
• Possess a good university degree (Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent)
• Good track record of work achievements (if applicable)