This is awarded to promising students with strong academic track records and a passion to pursue careers in public healthcare.
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore citizenship
• Good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership qualities
• Passion for serving in the public healthcare sector
• Good communication skills
• Achieve outstanding A-level results (offered at least 10 academic units), diploma with merit/distinction or equivalent qualifications, (e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB) or NUS high school diploma)