Outstanding students aiming to pursue their undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU may apply for the LKCMedicine Scholarship. It is tenable for 5 years, subject to consistently good academic performance and satisfactory conduct by the scholarship recipient.
• Open to Singapore Citizens.
• Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU.
• Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma or IB Diploma qualifications.
• Outstanding contributions or attributes in other areas such as community service, student leadership, or sporting excellence.
• The scholarship holder must not hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries or university loans, without the approval of LKCMedicine.
• The scholarship holder is required to maintain a satisfactory academic performance. Academic performance will be reviewed every academic year.
• The Scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of LKCMedicine, the scholarship holder’s progress or conduct is deemed unsatisfactory.
• If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.
• There is no bond attached apart from the 5-year bond with the Ministry of Health upon completing the undergraduate course.