The MAS Undergraduate Scholarship is tenable for 4 years of study in any discipline (except for Medicine, Dentistry and Architecture) at any reputable university, in Singapore or overseas. Apply for the Scholarship today and take the first step towards a career in finance with purpose.
• Candidates should be Singapore Citizens, or Singapore Permanent Residents who have undertaken to obtain Singapore citizenship
• Candidates should be all-rounders who have excelled in both academic and non-academic pursuits
• The Scholarship is open to candidates from different pre-university systems, e.g. A-Levels, IB, Polytechnic
• If you are an A-Level candidate, you should offer at least 11 academic units. If you are an IB candidate, you should have obtained at least 36 points from the IB programme
• Candidates who are already in University may consider applying for the MAS Mid-Term Scholarship