• Open to all nationalities.
• Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Diploma awarded by a Polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
• Excellent co-curricular records.
• Strong leadership qualities and potential.
• Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after tuition grant).
• Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
• Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only).
• Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
• Travel grant of S$5,000 for an overseas programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
• The CN Yang Scholars Programme offers: – Guaranteed four years of stay in NTU halls of residence.
– Guaranteed overseas exchange for one semester.
– Guaranteed overseas final year research project with coverage for airfare, accommodation, meals, insurance and visa fees.
– Opportunities for research attachment from year one onwards and to attend an international conference with subsidy.
• No bond
• Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme and be on the CN Yang Scholars Programme.
Copyright © 2023 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.