The NEA-Industry Scholarship nurtures young talents to be advocates for the Environmental Services (ES) Industry, and hopes to facilitate meaningful career opportunities for them. Offered by NEA in collaboration with firms in the ES Industry, the scholarship is suitable for dynamic individuals who are passionate about advancing Singapore’s clean and green mission.
Eligibility and Qualifying Criteria
• Be a Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident
• Be an ‘O’ or ‘N’ Level graduate
• Be an existing or current ITE/Polytechnic student at relevant courses
• Have good academic results and Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
• Be enrolled into relevant fields of study
• Possess a passion to make a difference to the ES industry and advance Singapore’s clean and green mission