The NUS Scholarships are highly coveted scholarships awarded to high calibre individuals who demonstrate academic excellence, present excellent co-curricular activities records and exhibit outstanding leadership qualities. NUS Scholars are expected to contribute significantly to the NUS community while in NUS, and emerge as dynamic global leaders who are capable of effecting a positive change to society after they graduate.
There are two tiers of NUS Scholarships offered to prospective students:
– NUS Global Merit Scholarship
– NUS Merit Scholarship
• Singapore Citizens
• Strong leadership qualities and potential
• Good co-curricular activities record
• Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE A Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications.
• Full subsidy for tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
• Annual living allowance of S$6,000
• One-time computer allowance of S$2,000
• Guaranteed offer of on-campus accommodation (excluding the Residential Colleges) for first two years of undergraduate studies
• Guaranteed offer of a 1-semester overseas Student Exchange Programme
• Any full-time undergraduate course leading to a first degree
Copyright © 2023 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.