The Stephen Riady Young Entrepreneur Scholarship is awarded to exceptional individuals who aspire to be entrepreneurs. Recipients of the scholarship must also demonstrate academic excellence, present excellent co-curricular activities records and exhibit outstanding leadership qualities.
• Singapore Citizens
• Strong leadership qualities and potential
• Good co-curricular activities record
• Offered GCE ‘A’ Levels, Diploma from a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate/ NUS High School Diploma)
• Full subsidy for tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
• Annual living allowance of S$6,000
• One-time computer allowance of S$2,000
• Guaranteed offer of on-campus accommodation (excluding the Residential Colleges) for first two years of undergraduate studies
• Guaranteed offer of a 1-semester overseas Student Exchange Programme
• Guaranteed placement in the NUS Overseas Colleges internship programme
• Eligible for up to S$50,000 seed funding to start one business venture within six months of graduation
Any full-time undergraduate course leading to a first degree, except Dentistry, Medicine and Music
Copyright © 2022 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.