The Singapore Police Force Scholarship (The SPF Scholarship) is one of the most prestigious scholarships awarded by the Public Service Commission. It is awarded to candidates who have shown outstanding leadership qualities, possess impeccable integrity and have a strong interest in policing work to safeguard our nation.
• Singapore Citizen
• Strong leadership qualities and potential
• Possess strong interest in serving in the Singapore Police Force
• Good academic and Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) records
• GCE A-Levels, IB, Poly, NUS High School, or other high school diploma/certificate; current undergraduate students (not in final year of studies) may also apply. You may apply prior to receiving your final examination results. Should you be found suitable for a scholarship, you may be made a provisional scholarship offer that is subject to confirmation upon the release of your results.
• Excel in Officer Cadet School
For Mid-Term SPFS, the following criteria would additionally apply:
• Currently pursuing full-time undergraduate studies and on track for graduation with at least 2nd Upper Honours or equivalent
• Have completed at least one semester and not in the final year of undergraduate studies at point of application