The Education Merit Scholarship is offered to outstanding candidates with a strong passion for education and teaching. Upon completion of your studies and teacher training, you will be given developmental opportunities to groom you for senior positions in the Education Service.
– Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
– GCE A-Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent
– Strong leadership qualities and passion for education
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong CCA record
– Tuition fees and other approved charges
– Maintenance and pre-studies allowance
– Return economy airfare, if you are studying overseas
– Developmental programmes, such as school attachments, during your undergraduate studies
– Internships at MOE headquarters and attachments at overseas schools
– Approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
– Possibility of sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
Bond Duration: 6 years for an English speaking country, 5 years for a non-English speaking country and 4 years for Singapore.
Reputable overseas universities, local autonomous universities
Copyright © 2022 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.