These scholarships are awarded to outstanding candidates with a strong passion for education and teaching. Upon completion of your studies and teacher training, you will be given developmental opportunities to groom you for senior positions in teaching, leadership or specialist roles in the Education Service, depending on your performance and potential.
• Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
• GCE A-Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong leadership qualities and passion for education
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong CCA record
• Tuition fees and other approved charges
• Maintenance and pre-studies allowance
• Return economy airfare, if you are studying overseas
• Developmental programmes, such as school attachments, during your undergraduate studies
• Internships at MOE headquarters and attachments at overseas schools
• Approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
• Possibility of sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
6 years for an English speaking country, 5 years for a non-English speaking country and 4 years for Singapore.
• Reputable Overseas Universities
• Local Autonomous Universities (including NTU-NIE)
Copyright © 2024 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.