The scholarship gives you the flexibility to choose to study either a local or overseas course. You will receive full sponsorship for a local course. For overseas courses, IRAS will partially sponsor you the same amount as the sponsorship for an equivalent local course.
• Backpayment of tuition fees and allowances for completed years of study
• Benefits for scholarships for overseas courses are the same as the IRAS Overseas Undergraduate scholarships
• Benefits for scholarships for local courses are the same as the IRAS Merit Undergraduate scholarships for local courses
• Passion to serve and take on a challenging career in IRAS
• Good unversity results for existing undergraduates
• Singapore citizens and permanent residents (PRs) intending to take up citizenship
• Outstanding CCA records and leadership qualities