Made possible by a generous gift from the Lee Foundation, the Lee Kong Chian Scholars’ Programme is one of SMU’s most prestigious scholarships offering high-calibre individuals exciting opportunities for a holistic intellectual and entrepreneurial development.
• Full-time SMU first year undergraduate student of any nationality
• Option of enrolling in a single degree or double degree programme.
• Scholars in the double degree programme must take Business as one of the two degrees.
• Scholars enrolled in the single degree programme must take a second major
• Those enrolled in the Business programme must take a second major offered by the SMU School of Accountancy / School of Economics / School of Information Systems / Yong Pung How School of Law / School of Social Sciences, while those enrolled in Accountancy / Economics / Information Systems / Computer Science / Computing & Law / Social Sciences / Law degree programmes must take a second major offered by the SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business
• Demonstrates leadership and communications skills
• Substantial record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement
Tuition fee waiver (after MOE Tuition Grant Subsidy)
• S$5,000 annual living allowance
• S$1,800 one-time computer allowance upon enrolment
• S$16,000 Global Opportunities grant to fund part or a combination of the following:
– Overseas Student Exchange/Summer Programmes
– Overseas Community Service Projects
– Overseas School Study Missions
• Participation in development opportunities offered by the Student Success Centre
• Scholarship is bond-free
All Courses offered by SMU/Singapore
Copyright © 2024 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.