The NTU-NIE Teaching Scholars Programme (TSP) is a prestigious award for outstanding young persons with a passion and calling to be professional leaders in education. It augments a 4-year multi-disciplinary undergraduate double major programme, where students are expected to take part in both content and educational research. It also offers a wide range of education-related and overseas opportunities. Moreover, TSP students are given the chance to be part of a close community of exceptionally motivated and talented educators. It aims to produce graduates with intellectual rigour, strong leadership, and global perspective to make significant contributions to education.
• Be a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident who is willing to take up Singapore citizenship
• Good character, strong leadership qualities and keen passion for education
• Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• GCE A Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB), polytechnic diploma, NUS high school diploma or equivalent
Sponsorship is tied to MOE’s Teaching Award or Teaching Scholarship, which includes sponsorship of tuition fees, living allowance, hostel accommodation, overseas exchange and international practicum, and service & leadership training.
• Bachelor of Arts in an Academic Discipline and Education or Bachelor of Science in an Academic Discipline and Education
• Nanyang Technological University
Copyright © 2023 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.