The NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship is awarded to highly-talented individuals who possess outstanding academic and performing & visual arts participation and representation records. NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholars are uniquely well-rounded individuals who are committed to contribute actively to the performing and/or visual arts scene at NUS.
• Singapore Citizens
• Strong leadership qualities and potential
• Good co-curricular activities record, particularly in performing and/or visual arts
• Offered GCE ‘A’ Levels, Diploma from a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate/ NUS High School Diploma)
• Full subsidy for tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
• Annual living allowance of S$6,000
• S$2,905 annual accommodation allowance if scholar is staying on campus
• Guaranteed offer of on-campus accommodation (excluding Residential Colleges) for first two years of undergraduate studies
• Guaranteed offer of a 1-semester overseas Student Exchange Programme
Any full-time undergraduate course leading to a first degree, except Music
Copyright © 2022 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.