The Public Service Commission Scholarship (Teaching Service), or PSC(T), is awarded to outstanding candidates who demonstrate strong leadership abilities. You can look forward to a career that will include policy formulation and leadership roles in the Education Service and wider Civil Service.
• Singapore Citizen
• GCE A-Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong leadership qualities and passion for education
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent CCA record
• Tuition fees and other approved charges
• Maintenance and pre-studies allowance
• Return economy airfare, if you are studying overseas
• Developmental programmes, such as school attachments, during your undergraduate studies
• Internships at MOE headquarters and attachments at overseas schools
• Approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
• Possibility of sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
Bond Duration: 6 years for an English speaking country, 5 years for a non-English speaking country and 4 years for Singapore.
• Reputable overseas universities
• Local autonomous universities
Copyright © 2023 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.