The mission of MOE is to mould the future of the nation by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation. MOE will provide our children with a balanced and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them in good citizens, conscious of their responsibilities to family, community and country.
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Strong leadership qualities and passion for education
- Good academic and CCA records
- Reading relevant teaching subjects at university with at least two academic semesters left at the point of application
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Maintenance and pre-studies allowance
- Return economy airfare, if you are studying overseas
- Developmental programmes, such as school attachments, during your undergraduate studies
- Approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
- Possibility of sponsorship of Master's degree (if requirements are met)
Length of Bond (dependant on country of study): 6 years for an English speaking country, 5 years for a non-English speaking country and 4 years for Singapore.
Reputable overseas universities or local autonomous universities