The mission of MOE is to mould the future of the nation by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation. MOE will provide our children with a balanced and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them in good citizens, conscious of their responsibilities to family, community and country.
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship.
- Passion for teaching
- Good academic and CCA records
- Reading relevant teaching subjects at university with at least two academic semesters left at the point of application
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Maintenance allowance
- Developmental programmes, such as school attachments, during your undergraduate studies
- Approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
- $6,000 paid in 2 tranches (if the undergraduate is proceeding for their Honours year of study in the following semester at the point of award)
Length of Bond: 4 years
Local autonomous universities