• Open to all nationalities.
• Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
• Excellent co-curricular records.
• Strong leadership qualities and potential.
• Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after tuition grant).
• Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
• Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only).
• Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
• Travel Grant of S$5,000 for an overseas study/attachment programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant form.
• Overseas benefits in the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad or NTU Exchange Programme.
• No bond
Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme in NTU and be on the NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP).
Copyright © 2023 SPH Media Limited. Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. All rights reserved.